Thursday, June 10, 2021

June 2021

I’m pleased to announce my first in-person appearance in many months to take place at James Madison University in Virginia this September.  This will take the form of a solo saxophone performance and masterclass.  

The challenges we’ve all faced this past year have only served to reinforce my long held feelings that music and education are social activities.  We’ve all done our best with technology in order to keep things going but I look forward to offering in-person music lessons in the coming months as things continue to open up again.  I do feel however that there is some value in using video conferencing as a form of consultation for folks who can not otherwise come to NYC.  This is not a replacement for a music lesson but simply a means to discuss musical concepts as well as issues concerning education, business and career.  If interested please feel free to contact me via e-mail.

In light of that I’m posting a recent video interview rather than the normal written essay.  

Looking forward to new music and new stories in the months ahead…







No comments:

Post a Comment